Best way to Check Internet Wifi Password on Windows 7
- Open up the Manage Wireless Networks
- To open this option first you need to type “Manage Wireless Networks” on the Search bar at the start
- Search for your Internet Network
- Double Click on your Internet Network, Click the Security option from the top.
- Finally, click the Show Characters. However, it will ask the system password if you have one.
Best way to Check Internet Wifi Password on Windows 10
Note: Before we get started first you need to do is to check your connection, it should be connected to your system.
Step 1. Basically, there are two ways to open the Network Sharing Center from your Windows 10.
- Firstly, Open your Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change adapter settings
- Secondly, You can also open it by right-clicking on the Wifi icon at the bottom right corner.
Step 2. Go to Status, Wi-Fi (For Windows 8,10)
Step 3. Click on Wireless Properties > Security, and then click n the Show Characters however, it will ask you for the Windows password if you have one.
We can find our Wifi Password on Windows 7, 8, 10 if our Wireless Network is already generated. So, check well, In case if it is not connected then you can also Manage your Wifi password by connecting it with a wire or scan the QR code from the Phone. Hope you have this article helpful!