Yoast is the first name that comes to our mind when we think of Google Ranking, But also there are many more SEO ranking plugins that have closed the gap on Yoast dominance of SEO plugins. It is very important for beginners to start on WordPress and do their Seo by Yoast to improve their Google ranking. So, in this Guide, we are going to learn Yoast SEO and also we going to set up Yoast SEO
Yoast Seo is falling downside due to some other Google ranking plugins, But as it also considered one of the most popular Seo plugins. Before we start downloading the Yoast Plugin, take a look at Rank Math, It is also free and also people are very concerned with Rank Math. However, check well both of them and select the best for yourself to improve your Google ranking.
Why you should use Yoast Seo Plugin?
Yoast Seo is a very Popular Seo plugin on WordPress which allows you to optimize your WordPress Website for search engines. Yoast to take a holistic view of Seo, which means the Seo you use should relate to your online marketing. Basically, it makes it easy to add Seo titles and descriptions to all the pages and the Blog posts we publish. Whether you are running a personal blog or a professional content creator you should use these types of plugins in order to optimize your site that ranks on the google first page
Yoast Seo plugin gives a decent value to all of the content creators, whether you are a Seo-master or just getting started with Seo. The Yoast Seo plugin is a tool to make your site as friendly to the search engine as possible.
First of all, Seo is not something easy to do and the publisher should spend time optimizing every single article. Especially, if the content creator wants to succeed in order to get more traffic on his site. Most of the Websites need traffic in order to stay in business and on the other side we got companies who are almost entirely reliant on search engines to power their businesses.
How to Set Up Yoast Seo Plugin?
Step 1. Install Yoast Seo Plugin
- To install the Yoast Seo plugin simply navigate to your WordPress Website “Dashboard” and scroll down to the “Plugins” option. Click the “Add New” option.
- On the right side, you’ll see a search box where you need to type Yoast Seo
- Now click the Install button
Step 2. Activate Yoast Seo on your WordPress Website
- Once you installed Yoast Seo you will need to click the blue link which says “Activate”, in order to Set Up Yoast Seo Plugin.
- Congratulations, now you installed and activated your Yoast Seo completely. You’ll notice a little logo of SEO on the left side of your menu and it will work on all the blog posts.