How To Fix Youtube Pause Button Not Disappearing On Android Phones? You have noticed that while playing any video on Youtube you can’t hide the play and pause button and there appears an X (cross) option to disappear the play and pause button.
Why does it happen?
If you are using Youtube on the android phone, you might know a few navigation options of the Youtube to go forward 10 sec or backward, pause, play, etc. However on some android phones due to their old version, the pause/play button never disappearing automatically. This problem is occurring due to the new accessibilities features on the android phone.
How To Fix Youtube Pause Button Not Disappearing On Android Phones
This problem is not going to be fixed. So, you need to fix it manually from your youtube settings. So, how to hide the Youtube play/pause option not disappearing on the android phone
- Launch the Youtube app on your phone, you can find it in your app drawer or you can easily search it on the search bar on the top of your phone screen.
- Click on your Profile icon, You can see it at the top-right corner, where you will find youtube’s settings.
- So, scroll down and click the Settings option, It is the 2nd last option
- Now select the Accessibilities option
- And Finally, Turn OFF the Accessibilities option
Update Youtube app / Why?
You need to update every time it asks or even check out the play store if they release the new vision of it. and while updating the app it will clear all Cache found on your Youtube app. So, it’s clear that you can freely update your Youtube app.
For your information, Youtube has released their lite version. It is designed for those who don’t have enough space or lack of internet. Youtube Go is the smaller version of youtube.
Youtube controls will not disappear until we disable the accessibilities option. So, I hope you have solved your problem but in case if you have any questions you can ask it in the comment section.
People also ask