The best way to fix Photoshop Error “Problem Parsing The Jpeg File”. As we love using Adobe Photoshop ( Download ) to make our photos beautiful. And what if you can not open a picture in Photoshop. Moreover, problems like “Could not complete your request because of a problem parsing the JPEG data”, which stops you from creating and waste your time suck, and what if you don’t have the solution?
However, today in this article we brought the best solution to solve the photoshop error “parsing the jpeg file” step by step Guide. So, you can show your creativity and make your photos great again. However, there are two ways to Fix Photoshop Error “Problem Parsing the Jpeg File” on your system.
- Update your Adobe Photoshop (Official Website )
- Change Windows Registry
How does this happen?
Basically, Adobe photoshop works well. The Problem like “Could not complete your request because of a problem parsing the JPEG data” occurs when you suddenly update your photoshop. The free version of Adobe Photoshop can cause this type of problem. This problem often happens when you are trying to open a new pic or to save a picture. Adobe Photoshop has found a way to solve this error and for that, you have to install the latest version of Adobe Photoshop on your system.
By updating your Adobe Photoshop, the problem will be automatically solved. cause, this error never happens in the latest version. In some cases, if you do not want to update your Adobe Photoshop, you can change Windows Registry to Fix Photoshop Error “Parsing The Jpeg File”. However, this way takes time But most of the time it works perfectly! Simply follow the steps below to Fix Photoshop Error Problem Parsing The Jpeg File
Without further ado, This below method is the best trick that will work 100% on all kinds of Systems!
Best Way to fix Photoshop Error “Problem Parsing The Jpeg File”
- First thing first, Press the Windows button.
- In this step just type “Regedit” on the search bar. and click the enter button
- So, here the quick guide, Click the HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Adobe > Photoshop, and in the 110.0 folder
- After opening the 110.0 folders, just right click and create a DWORD of ( 32 bit ) as shown in the picture.
- So, creating the DWORD ( 32 bit ) you have to name the file “OverridePhysicalMemoryMB” and modify it
- A new page will pop up on your window after modifying it, Here you will get a box where you will need to write the value which is 16000 then check the Decimal option and finally click OK.
So, this was step by step guide to fix Photoshop Error “Problem Parsing The Jpeg File”. However, you are now ready just open your Photoshop to check after doing all the steps complete. After these, you will not face any problem like “Could not complete your request because of a problem parsing the JPEG data”. Moreover, you can solve this problem by updating your Adobe Photoshop. Hope you have found this article useful.
Related Post: How To Hide Post Views In WordPress – Step-By-Step Guide