Best Way to Change tp-link Password
Step 1. First thing first. Make sure your computer is connected to the Wifi
- In case if the wireless connection is not working then just go for the direct connection.
Step 2. Login to the Router admin panel by entering the tp-link default IP Address
- To do that just copy and paste (192.168.0.1)this to your Google search bar
Step 3. Enter the router’s Username and Password
- It will admin if the user hasn’t changed it from factory settings.
- Password and Username are both “admin”
Step 4. Click the Wireless Security
- You will find it on the left side of the menu
- Wireless > Wireless Security
Step 5. After clicking it you will be able to see your Wifi Password and also you can change it from here
- However, after resting your Wifi password, just scroll down to the end and press the save button to Change the tp-link Wifi Password completely
There are tons of best ways to change your tp-link Wifi Password but this was the easiest and quick way to change tp-link Wifi Password. With this guide, you do not have to reboot your router, Hope you have found this article helpful!